Transformation, Monitoring and Evaluation
1. To provide a safe and supportive environment in which to discuss issues relating to gender equality
2. To advocate for gender mainstreaming in business practices, teaching and learning, and research.
3. To provide support and networking
4. To share best practice
5. To contribute to policy development across the University
6. To contribute to staff development and awareness in relation to gender issues specifically and equality and diversity generally.
7. To ensure the forum has a credible presence across and beyond the University
1. The forum will meet 4-6 times each year
2. The forum will report to the TEC (subject to terms of ref)
3. The forum will be self-determining and self-managing
The Forum will be open to all staff and students of NMMU who are willing to make a commitment to the group and the role and responsibilities of membership.
1. To take a proactive role in the Group
2. To contribute to projects, initiatives or activities agreed by the forum
3. To regularly attend meetings
4. To respect confidentiality
Tel: +27 (0) 41 504 1111
Fax: +27 (0) 41 504 2574 / 2731
PO Box 77000, Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
Port Elizabeth, 6031, South Africa
Privacy statement Mail & Portals BEE & Tax Certificate PAIA ISPA FAQ NMMU Sitemap A - Z Index WCMS